Property Management


Looking for a Property Manager in Honolulu? We have a full service property management department for rentals and vacant homes, such as vacation homes. We currently manage approx. 100 homes and condos in Honolulu.

Our service area is Honolulu, from Salt lake to Hawaii Kai. However we concentrate our main focus on properties within a few miles of Ala Moana Center, which is where our office is located. For example: Waikiki, Ala Moana, Kakaako, and Makiki.

Our fee for rental management is a flat, 10% of all rents collected.

No hidden fees!             No startup fees!

We also manage vacant homes and condos. Our monthly fee depends on the type and size of property. An average size condo starts at about $200/month.

You’ll like our friendly staff. They are also easy to reach.

Our property management services include the following:

> Annual Statement for taxes
> Bill paying service
> Monthly statements to Owners
> Property Maint. & follow-up
> Advertising
> Annual Property inspections*
> GE tax filing
> Procuring property insurance
> Rent collection
> Tenant Placement
> Tenant screening
> Annual Statement for taxes
> Bill paying service
> Monthly statements to owner
> Property Maintenance & follow-up
> Monthly Inspections**
> Scheduling cleaning services

*Annual and Move out inspections verify that all systems are working properly and that the tenants have not damaged the property.

**Monthly Property Inspections verify that no new damages or problems, such as water leaks, have occurred and include plumbing inspections and airing of property.

For reliable Property Management, please contact us at for more details, or call 808-951-0021!


1350 Ala Moana
1450 Young
1488 Young St.
1555 Pohaku St.
1717 Ala Wai
2121 Ala Wai Blvd.
Ala Wai Plaza
Allure Waikiki
Aloha Lani
Aloha Towers
Century Park Plaza
Century West
Chateau Waikiki
Diamond Head Vista
Discovery Bay
Fairway House
Fairway Villa
Four Paddle
Harbor View Plaza
Hawaiki Tower
Hono Hale Towers
Honolulu Tower
Ilikai Hotel/Apts
Ilima Apts.
Island Colony
Keoni Ana
King Manor
Lalea at Hawaii Kai
Mauna Luan
Moana Pacific
Nauru Tower
One Waterfront Towers
Pacificana Atlas
Pavillion at Waikiki
Pearl Regency
Piikoi Tower
Punahou Terrace
Regency Tower
Salt Lake Manor
The Cove Waikiki
The Ritz
The Watermark
Waikiki Landmark
Westview Plaza
Yacht Harbor Towers

We also manage single family homes!

Under Hawaii State Law, all rented property must have a manager or contact, located on the same island as the rental.  Owners must have a GE Tax license and pay General Excise tax on their rental income. Currently the tax is 4% of gross rents. However on Oahu, there is an additional surcharge of 0.5% of gross rents collected, for a total of 4.5% tax.

For Professional Property Management of your investment, Call us today!  Ask for Peter Guerrera (Principal Broker), Yasuko Nelson (Rental Agent), or Ross Ogata (Office Manager)

Tel: 808-951-0021 (Office)
        808-497-4080 (Mobile)

Please check out our dedicated Property Management Website at:

Comments are closed.